1984: Lorrha agus Doire: Iomaint agus Peil 1884-1984 Book Launch
Redwood Castle, Lorrha was the location for the launch of the Lorrha Club G.A.A. History in 1984. Some All-Ireland hurlers from the parish were present to give support. Left to right: Noel lane (1971), Tony Reddin (1949, 1950, 1951), the author Seamus J. King, Liam King (1971), and in front Tom Duffy (1925).
1985: G.A.A. History of Cashel & Rosegreen 1884-1984 Book Launch
‘The History of the G.A.A. in Cashel & Rosegreen 1884-1984’ was launched at Grant’s Castle Hotel, Cashel in November 1985. Back row, left to right: Tommy Grogan, Brian Clancy, Joe Minogue, Liam Ryan, Dessie Taylor, Carl Cregan. Front row, left to right: Martin Quirke, Willie Ryan, the author, Seamus J. King, Michael O’Dwyer, Michael O’Neill.
1988: Tipperary G.A.A. Story 1935-1984 Book Launch
The author, Seamus J. King, receiving a presentation from Noel Morris, county chairman, on the occasion of the launch of ‘Tipperary’s G.A.A. Story 1935-1984’ at Thurles in 1988.
1988: Reception following Tipperary G.A.A. History publication
Civic reception by Clonmel Urban Council for Seamus J. King, following publication of ‘Tipperary G.A.A. Story 1935-84’.
1991: Bord na nOg Launch
The author, Seamus J. King, with Archbishop Dermot Clifford at the launch of County Tipperary Bor na N County Tipperary Bord na nÓg History at Hayes’s Hotel, Thurles in 1991.
1993: Presentation of McNamee Award
Photo taken at Berkeley Court Hotel, Dublin on the occasion of the presentation of the 1993 McNamee Communications Award to Seamus J. King for his County Bord na nÓg History.
Left to right: Seamus J. King, Peter Quinn (President of the G.A.A.) and Margaret King.
1996: History of Hurling Launch, Croke Park
Jack Boothman, President of the G.A.A., author, Seamus J. King, Michael Lowry, T.D., and Eddie Kehir at Croke Park in 1996 for the launch of ‘A History of Hurling’.
1997: Golden Kilfeacle Book Launch
At the launch of the Golden-Kilfeacle book at Cahir House Hotel on November 29, 1997.
Back row, left to right: Seamus J. King, John Currivan, Denis Carr, Jim Finn, Michael Fitzgerald;
Front row, left to right: Alice Carroll, John O’Grady, Jim Fogarty, Paul O’Neill, Fr. Johnny Hogan, P.P.
2000: Tipperary G.A.A. Ballads Dublin Launch
‘Tipperary G.A.A. Ballads’ launch in the Harcourt Hotel, Dublin in 2000.
Back row, left to right: Michael O’Brien, county secretary, John Lonergan, Governor of Mountjoy Jail, who launched the book, Liz Howard, county P.R.O., Con Hogan, Central Council Representative for Tipperary;
Front row, left to right: joint authors Seamus J. King, Liam O Donnchú, Jimmy Smyth.
2000: Tipperary G.A.A. Ballads Thurles Launch
The occasion was the launch of ‘Tipperary’s G.A.A. Ballads’ at Thurles in 2000. Joint authors Seamus J. King, Jimmy Smyth & Liam O Donnchú.
2001: North Board G.A.A. History Launch
Presentation to the author, Seamus J. King by Noel Morris, chairman Centenary Committee, and Tom Slattery, chairman of the North G.A.A. Board, on the occasion of the launch of ‘North Tipperary Board History 1901-2001’ at Nenagh, 2001.
2003: Launch of Tipperary Camogie History
Joint authors, Martin Bourke and Seamus J. King, with Tipp FM’s Eamon O’Dwyer, at launch of ‘The History of Camogie in Tipperary 1904-2003’ at Templemore in 2003.